YOUTH CLASS RULES & ETIQUETTE
(Please go over these with your child, or have them read it)
- Please try to let us know if your child won’t be able to make it to class!
- Please make sure your child brings their own water bottle (with their name on it) to class every day.
- Your child will need to bring a mouthguard to every class once they get beyond the initial beginning stage. Try to get one that has a tight fit, and make sure to mold it properly to their teeth.
- If your child is sick, please keep them out of class until they are entirely better.
- Please make sure to check that your child has clean feet and trimmed finger and toenails before they head to the gym.
- Keep an eye out for itchy skin rashes – they can be contagious. If they have a patch, please notify us/show us so we can determine if it is something to worry about.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Long hair tied back securely.
- Avoid clothes that are overly loose, sparkly, or have zippers/buttons/pockets.
- Rule #1: No screaming in the dojo.
- We don’t say, “oh, I don’t want to train with so-and-so” or any other variations on this phrase.
- We try to have a good attitude and we try to stay focused the entire class.
- We make sure to respect everyone in the training room.